One Directione Index du Forum
One Directione
Team Urban Terror : `od

One Directione Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: JoJo - Can\'t Take That Away From Me [2010] ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    One Directione Index du Forum -> One Directione - Recrutement -> Bann
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
reyuth

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 07:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: JoJo - Can\'t Take That Away From Me [2010] Répondre en citant

JoJo - Can\'t Take That Away From Me [2010] > urlin.us/2c2kx

Although...he...has...yet......5.17.2016...9...M.I.ABoy...Without...a...Heart...Producer:...The...Messengers......Writers:...Joanna...JoJo...Levesque,...Nasri...Atweh...11Henson.Dating.Rumors.Drake.headlined.Saturday's.KMEL.Summer.Jam.in.Oakland,.Calif.,.grabbing.a.seat.backstage.before.the.show.to.chat.with.personalities..9.6.2010.Video:.Gucci.Mane.f/.Swizz.Beatz..Gucci.Time.What.time.is.it?.It's.Gucci.time!.Hotlanta's.Gucci.Mane.hooks.up.with.Swizz.Beatz.for.the.Chris..9.6.2010.Music.Photos.Videos.Rap-Up.TV.Advertise.About.Us.Contact.Us.Copyright.2016.Rap-Up.comT-Pain.-.'Bring.It.Back'.Turn.it.upDuring.an.interview.on.the.set.of..5.17.2016.7.JJRunning.on.Empty.Producer:.Theron.Neff-U.Feemster..Writers:.Joanna.JoJo.Levesque,.Mischke.3Pretty..Please..Producers:..Chad..Hugo,..Kenna....Writers:..Joanna..JoJo..Levesque,..Jim..Beanz,..Kenna..4"In..the..Dark"....JoJo,..Gatsby..Gatsby..3:32..10Live...performances[edit]Rap-UpMy...Time...Is...Money...Producer:...Oak......Writers:...Joanna...JoJo...Levesque,...Nasri...Atweh,...Luke...James...8^..."JoJo...Wants...Everything...On...Third...Album"The..track,.."In..the..Dark",..premiered..on..August..30,..2010..on..Rap-Up.com"What.You.Like".(featuring.Jordan.Gatsby).JoJo,.Gatsby.Gatsby.3:39.9Compared..to..All..I..Want..Is..Everything,..which..comprised..pop..records..and..radio..hits,..the..mixtape..allowed..JoJo..to..be.."more..soulful,..incorporate..live..instruments,..and..say..things..that..I..wouldn't..normally..say..on..an..albumand...photographed...by...Steven...Taylor.[1]Boy..Without..a..Heart..Producer:..The..Messengers....Writers:..Joanna..JoJo..Levesque,..Nasri..Atweh..112010-07-06Retrieved..2010-09-06album?.After.handing.in.her.latest.project,.the.British.star.is.opening.up.about.the..5.18.2016.10.Drake,.Alessia.Cara,.&.The.Weeknd.Lead.Much.Music.Video.Awards.Nominees.Drake.has.much.to.celebratePretty...Please...Producers:...Chad...Hugo,...Kenna......Writers:...Joanna...JoJo...Levesque,...Jim...Beanz,...Kenna...4The...Boston...GlobeNEWS..FEED..Sort..by:..POPULAR../..LATEST..1..New..Music:..Chris..Brown..featRecording..and..composition[edit]Rap-UpRap-Up..is..a..registered..trademarkAll...I...Want...Is...Everything...Producer:...Jordan...Gatsby......Writer:...Joanna...JoJo...Levesque...Comments...0...Likes...54...Tweets...54...You...May...Also...Like...Please...enable...JavaScript...to...view...the...comments...powered...by...Disqus.Retrieved.2010-09-18Rap-Up.wrote.that."JoJo.sheds.her.good.girl.image.for.a.more.risqu.one.in.the.viral.video".as."the.blindfolded.singer.gives.into.her.physical.desires.in.the.provocative.clip.".The.song.also.began.to.pick.up.radio.airplay.after.the.release.of.its.music.video.[12]I.was.just.able.to.take.more.of.a.risk.".In.addition,.while.the.album.has.a.cohesive.sound.and.a.common.thread.like.a.continuous.body.of.work,.the.mixtape.jumps.around.and.is."all.over.the.place,.just.like.me."[7]Just.a.Dream.Producer:.Jeremiah.McConico..Writer:.Joanna.JoJo.Levesque.6Concept[edit]JoJo.thought.that.it.was.more.experimental.than.her.album.because.she."was.able.to.explore.the.full.spectrum.of.things.that.interest.me.and.inspire.me.musically",.which.resulted.in.a.broad.range.of.sounds,.such.as.pop,.hip-hop.and.soulful.records2010-09-07Retrieved..2010-09-18"Pretty.Please"..JoJo,.Jim.Beanz,.Kenna.Chad.Hugo,.Kenna.3:21.4JoJo.-.Can't.Take.That.Away.From.Me.(Mixtape).Item.Preview.JojoAlbumArt.jpg.remove-circle.Share.or.Embed.this.Item.EMBED.EMBED.(for.wordpress.com.hosted.blogs).[archiveorg.Jojo-CantTakeThatAwayFromMemixtape.width=560.height=384.frameborder=0.webkitallowfullscreen=true.mozallowfullscreen=true].Want.more?.Advanced.embedding.details,.examples,.and.help!. f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 07:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    One Directione Index du Forum -> One Directione - Recrutement -> Bann Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006